[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC2 test builds available

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Jan 5 01:30:55 PST 2012

Hi *,

for 3.4.5 RC2, we're now uploading builds to a public (but
non-mirrored - so don't spread news too widely!) place, as soon as
they're available. Grab them here:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/

If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report *critical*
bugs not yet in bugzilla here, so we can incorporate them into the
release notes. Please note that it takes approximately 24 hours to
populate the mirrors, so that's about the time we have to collect
feedback.

The list of fixed bugs vs. 3.4.5 RC1 is available here

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/src/bugfixes-libreoffice-3-4-5-release-3.4.5.2.log

, it would be nice to verify they're really fixed in the build.

Thanks a lot for your help,

-- Thorsten