[Libreoffice-qa] Help

Anupgroup anupgrp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:50:52 PST 2012

Dear Sirs

Hi.

I recently installed Libreoffice and am quite happy with it.

However, I think there is room for improvement in the following areas

In the spreadsheet program, when data is filtered, I can only filter 1 cell at a time.

With MS office I am able to "check/tick" multiple boxes at one time and then filter selectively multiple cells simultaneously.

Please compare with MS office to get an idea of what I am talking about.

Furthermore, when formatting cells, I would like also to know if it is possible for me to set a visible button in the toolbar for the” thousands separator” (,) – as in Msoffice or for the format code  -1,234.00 to be set permanently instead of having to change the setting for each and every file.

At this moment in time, apart from the above, I find Libreoffice to be a very good alternative to MS office.

Well done.

Thanks and regards

Kishin
ANUPGROUP