[Libreoffice-qa] 3.5.0 QA ... from BHS 1 to BHS 2

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Jan 15 12:05:22 PST 2012

Hi Petr, Thorsten, *

Hmm, am I right if I guess that the RC1 will be delayed, in the queue 
behind 3.4.5 and the beta3 ?
In that case, we might want to consider to move the 2nd session one/two 
weekends further on...

Cor Nouws wrote (15-01-12 19:41)

> In any case, as it looks now, we are rather unsure about people
> available for mentoring.
> Nevertheless I suggest just to continue with the plan.

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org


More information about the Libreoffice-qa mailing list