[Libreoffice-qa] HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin handc_printing at 126.com
Sun Jan 15 20:01:56 PST 2012

Dear Sir,

Warm greetings from Wendy of H&C Printing, we are professional service
provider Catalogues, Periodical
Magazines, Brochures, Flyers, Children’s books, Calendars, Stickers and so
on.

Standing in China while radiating the whole world with your cost-effective
best service, we are honored
to be regarded as trustworthy vendors with competitive price and excellent
quality products for so many
years. We haven’t failed to satisfy any of the clients with our integrally
considerate service.

If you are interested and want to save your printing cost from now on, your
inquiry with specific
requirements is warmly welcomed.

Best regards,
Wendy