[Libreoffice-qa] [Libreoffice] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.5.0 Beta3 available

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Tue Jan 17 01:50:37 PST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:49:50PM +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> The Document Foundation is happy to announce the third beta release
> of LibreOffice 3.5.0. The upcoming 3.5 will be our third major release
> line, packed with many exciting new features. Please be aware that
> LibreOffice 3.5.0 Beta3 is not ready for production use, you should
> continue to use LibreOffice 3.4.5 for that.
>
> The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
> builds download page at
>
>   http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

The pre-release page only lists binaries; would it be possible to add links
to the source code tarballs for people wanting to build LO themselves ?

As far as I know, the tree has not been tagged so the only way to get the
exact same sources used to create theses binaries is to download a complete
archive.

--
Francois Tigeot