[Libreoffice-qa] Online update service up & running

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:04:35 PST 2012

Thorsten Behrens wrote

> Let me get to that in a bit - we really should only push new
> releases until *we* have officially announced it. ;)

Thanks. It's working now.

The problem with pushing after announcing is a marketing issue: If you
announce and it's not available, anxious people get more anxious. If you
push to servers before announcing, anxious people will already have it and
the announcement sounds a bit ridiculous :)

Basically the problem are the anxious people :P

Regards,
Pedro