[Libreoffice-qa] Help with parallel install

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:16:04 PST 2012

Hi guys

I'm trying to do a parallel install of LO 3.5.0RC2 and after unpacking
(using msiexec /a) to some folder in Drive D: (\Programas\LibO350RC2) I
can't save the edits to file Bootstrap.ini.
I get "Error saving... Access is denied."

I had the same problem with RC1 but didn't have the time to report.

The only solution I found is the reboot the PC, enter in Safe Mode, take
ownership of the folder and then it is fixed... But this is definitely not
user friendly ;)

Has this happened to any of you?

Regards,
Pedro