[Libreoffice-qa] Help with parallel install

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:11:08 PST 2012

Hi Cor, all

Cor Nouws wrote

> I think it makes sense to ask on the users list if there are people that
> with recent experiences in this area.

I thought the QA list would include more experts in advanced features than
the Users list. I guess I was wrong. I will try that.

BTW apparently nobody does Windows parallel installs (the instructions in
the wiki were wrong and nobody noticed. I already corrected them)

In case someone is interested: I tried a parallel install of the latest
daily 3.5 (from
libreoffice-3-5~2012-01-25_20.47.58_LibO-Dev_3.5.1rc0_Win_x86_install_en-US.msi)
and it won't even finish. It stops with the following error message
"Internal error 2203, <path to target .msi>-2147287035

--
Pedro