[Libreoffice-qa] preparing QA talk for FOSDEM

Nino Novak nn.libo at kflog.org
Fri Jan 27 06:09:03 PST 2012

Am Freitag, 27. Januar 2012, 00:05:48 schrieb Cor Nouws:

> Ideas, things to add?

Personally I have the impression / concern that Quality is getting one of the
main challenges of LibreOffice as it seems to decrease more and more - and
software acceptance to a good deal depends on quality (especially in corporate
environments).

So anything that /really/ raises quality is good ;-)

My own ideas go into the direction of "monitoring bug-free usage", e.g. by
logging main user actions (module used, opening/closing files, menu path,
toolbar icon klicks and so on) into a simple text file. But I really don't
know if this is a good subject to talk about at FOSDEM.

Nino