[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Jul 9 00:24:24 PDT 2012

Michael Meeks píše v Čt 05. 07. 2012 v 16:13 +0100:

> * Pending Action Items
> 	+ check new templates are using auto-fitting functionality (Thorsten)

I think that Astron fixed this. All the new templates resize when you
resize the application window now. I checked this before pushing the
feature for beta3. I guess that it is waht you mean with the
auto-fitting ;-)

Done, see http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.5_release

> * UI / design update (Astron)
> 	+ templates
> 		+ have merged much nicer templates (Astron)
> 		+ slightly different set to those previewed, but good
> 		+ crediting: get --author right when pushing git commits

Ah, I hope that I did not break it when I squashed all the commits from
the features/masterpages into a single one. I tried to mention all
commit persons in the commit message (succeded in master, missed astron
in 3-6 branch because of a git mistery).

Note that the sqash was useful because it removed lots of updates of
some big binary .ott files. Some of them were even not included in the
final version.

Best Regards,
Petr