[Libreoffice-qa] Excel Function Meta Bug?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jul 12 08:20:37 PDT 2012

Hi Joel,

On Wed, 2012-07-11 at 23:03 -0700, Joel Madero wrote:
> I tend to agree and disagree. I think that ultimately it could dampen
> creativity but we have to consider some of the facts:

	Heh - well, there is ongoing work to make us more interoperable. Last I
looked there were some patches on the dev list in this vein.

	I would ask the developers in that area eg. Eike whether they want to
have to deal with the hassle of managing dozens of bugs in this area;
AFAICS that is unlikely to improve their productivity, even if it tracks
the current state better :-) But of course if they want that / would
find it helpful that's fine.

	Thanks !

		Michael.