[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Website Bug Hunting Session

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:13:53 PDT 2012

Hi *,

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 03:32:35AM -0700, Olivier Hallot [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] wrote:
>> I actually would like to understand better the scope of the session. For
>> example, I am one of the pt-BR admins and I think the whole Silverstripe
>> template should be trashed and replaced with a more effective template.

Well, I understand that the sex-appeal is lacking - but as I have
written numerous times already:
CSS is not stripped from the HTML, and if you have bigger chunks of
css that should be added to the default stylesheets it can be added.

>> But I am no webmaster nor silverstripe template and graphical designer
>> expert. I just want a welcome portal where I can post news related to
>> LibreOffice and OSS,

Then you could try to make use of the news module that is installed already..

The rendering really is just a matter of someone creating the css and
sending it to the list/to github/to me
or to embed it into the html-source of your page.

ciao
Christian