[Libreoffice-qa] Project

Jun Huan junhuan at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 13:00:49 PDT 2012

Good Day libreoffice-qa at freedesktop.org,

I am Jun Huan of HSH Nordbank AG, Hong Kong. My business proposition for you is about a transfer of $24.5 million was deposited by one of our late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death. Against this backdrop, my proposal to you is to stand as the next of kin to Ahmad Fahmi.

Upon maturity, Investigations showed that he didn't declare any next of kin. As a foreigner,I want you to stand as the next of kin to claim the fund because according to the laws of my country at the expiration 8years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. I have an attorney that will prepare all the documents to back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Ahmad Fahmi. Please reach me only on my email with your full names, age, current occupation, Physical address, direct telephone and fax numbers.

Regards,

Jun Huan