[Libreoffice-qa] Open Issues

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:09:27 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Do we have an ongoing list of "open issues" that we keep track of and up to
date? If not it might be a good idea to get one going. I think that there
are at least 3-4 things in the past couple months that have had serious
conversations but a decision was never made to finalize things. The most
notable that I remember is the CTL discussion that we had over the course
of a couple weeks. Quite a few users are requesting us to make a final
decision on that and it's kind of just in limbo.

Joel