[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisecting

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Jun 4 09:55:50 PDT 2012

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 11:06:03PM +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:
> Hello Rainer, Bjoern, all,
>
> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Rainer Bielefeld
> <LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de> wrote:
> > has already someone tested <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/bibisect/>
> > successfully and can contribute a short manual on
> > <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bibisect>?
>
> Sorry for late reply, but I've tested and updated the wiki. Please
> feel free to add / edit / delete :)
>
> @Bjoern, could you please add some missing information, esp. in Versions table?

Did it with the info so far.

> Also, I'm thinking that what is the aim for re-compiling bibisect 3.5
> and 3.6 to have it in only one archive ... I'm thinking of using this
> resource to create bibisect 3.4 instead.

3.4 is really a pain and the result of the bibisect might very well be that we
got most of the errors in the one "big merge" -- in which bisecting cant work
well.
Also, I will not recompile the 3.5 stuff, I will just glue together the repos
into one, so not that much ressources wasted there.

Best,

Bjoern