[Libreoffice-qa] [EDITING] LibreO version 3.6.0alpha1 (Build ID: 66f01b5) Insert sheet from file doesn't work for CSV files.

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:51:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM, MiguelAngel <mariosv at miguelangel.mobi> wrote:
> Can someone also verify, before report bug?
>
> Menu/Insert/Insert sheet from file
>
> doesn't work for CSV files, do nothing, but works for ods or hmtl.

Yes, I can confirm this.  This is probably my bug, since I've changed
the type detection code especially around handling of text files.  It
is my guess that we are failing to come up with the correct (calc csv)
filter type in the type detection code.

Please file a bug for this and assign it to me.  The thing is, I only
have 2 days left before I leave for 3 weeks.  So I can't guarantee I
can get this fixed by then, but I will try.

Kohei