[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.0 ALPHA1 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:45:51 PDT 2012

Andras Timar-3 wrote

> Yeah, it is a 3 x 10 pixel object on Windows 2000. At least it can be
> closed with Alt+F4. Bad luck.

You can also dismiss it by pressing Esc, but that is not the point.

Does "Bad luck" mean "Tough luck for Windows 2000 users because we are not
even going to try to fix that"?

Then you probably have to change the Requirements to "Windows XP and above"
starting from version 3.6.0

I did not test it much further under Windows 2000 but possibly other
functions could be broken...