[Libreoffice-qa] Using same User Profile with various users and / or LibO Versions

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Jun 11 08:18:51 PDT 2012

Stephan Bergmann schrieb:

> see
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=UserProfile&oldid=51149>

Hi Stephan,

thank you very much, I  will have to adapt my proceeding.

The facts you mentioned cause some problems for me: I often try various
Versions to find out where the Bug appeared, some of them intended with
the same profile to unify test conditions. I do not believe that it will
be a hard restriction to use all versions with their own profile, but
you never know ...

An other problem I see if someone decides to downgrade. Do we have to
recommend to do a backup of the existing User Profile before an update
because there might be problems after the downgrade?

Best regards

Rainer Bielefeld