[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-projects] Re: minutes of the libreoffice qa call 2012-06-14

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:35:35 PDT 2012

Hi *,

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
>     - MediaWiki integration would be useful in general bug now prefixes
>       "EasyHack" everywhere (Rainer)
> AI:    - Ping cloph if we can make that switchable to say "Bug" instead of
>         "EasyHack" when explicitly requested (Bjoern)

it is possible. One could add a tag label="whatever" and then use
"whatever" as label, or something similar.

The code  for the extension is here:
https://github.com/tdf/misc/tree/master/wiki/EasyHacks

The label is hardcoded to "EasyHack" here:
https://github.com/tdf/misc/blob/master/wiki/EasyHacks/SimpleFeed.php#L139

So fairly easy to replace that with a different label in case a label
or similar tag is added.

ciao
Christian