[Libreoffice-qa] Bug transfer from AOOo Bugzilla to LibO Bugzilla

bfo bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Wed Jun 27 09:31:23 PDT 2012

Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote

> may be you find the time to check and transfer (if necessary) some bugs
> from AOOo to LibO as I did with [1] to [2]? Some "promising" Bugs I
> found with this [3] query. "[From Symphony]" can help to find more Bugs
> also interesting for LibO.

Hi.
Simple  Summary: [From Symphony] query returned 320 bugs found as of today.
Some of these could be reported for LO already. Considering the backlog in
LO UNCONFIRMED bugs, this would need a dedicated volunteer...  It should be
done anyway, as those bugs are getting fixes for AOOo already. Maybe
transfer fixed bugs first? Anyone interested?
Best regards.
P.S.
And where is "Patches transfer from AOOo codebase to LibO codebase" thread?
Full story of [From Symphony] tag:
http://markmail.org/thread/5e337zqmkvmz5pdk