[Libreoffice-qa] Importing from Mindview worth our time??
jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:11:26 PDT 2012
I try not to bug devs over these kinds of things but I came across one of
these enhancement requests that I wanted to see what everyone thought.
The request is to get IMPORT working for the software program MINDVIEW.
I feel like we should close it as WONTFIX. Reasons:
1. The software isn't free which makes it a lot harder to do something like
this (pricey to say the least).
2. # of users using this software + using LO must be low (must being a
subjective term that just is my impression of it).
3. If we were to do this I think it would be so time consuming and
difficult to do that we would miss out on doing a lot of the more
functional enhancement requests
4. The list of Enhancements is in the hundreds, if this one just stays open
it'll just be one of those UNCONFIRMED or NEW requests that sit around for
years and never has any input.
5. Not one other user has posted on the bug since its creation 5+ months ago
Here is the request:
Thanks all, hope you all have a great weekend.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libreoffice-qa