[Libreoffice-qa] FDO bugzilla setting for following all bug reports of certain module ?

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:13:46 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have been rummaging around FDO bugzilla trying to find a way to make
myself automatically get CC on bugs filed fot the database module. As
yet, I've not found any easier way to do this than by querying for all
bugs where the database module is specified, then opening each one and
adding myself manually, which naturally is not very efficient, and will
take me about 3 years...

Anyway, so just wondering if any of you had any ideas how to solve this
in an elegant way...

Thanks for any pointers.

Alex