[Libreoffice-qa] Ubuntu/Canonical doing more manual testing for LibreOffice?

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Fri Mar 2 10:54:52 PST 2012

Hello! If your not able use bazaar feel free to email the ubuntu-qa list. And yes the wiki page you linked is a great format to do them in. If you can take a look at this page, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/Checkbox/Walkthrough it shows what format the tests eventually have to be in for checkbox to use them properly. Submitting a file to the mailing list in a similar format would be best. See the gedit tests for an example: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~nskaggs/checkbox/checkbox-app-testing/view/head:/jobs/gedit.txt.in.

Does that help? You don't need to use lp if you don't want to, and submit tests in checkbox format if possible. You can submit by emailing the mailing list. Thanks,

Nicholas