[Libreoffice-qa] Is Litmus not necessary any more?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Fri Mar 9 02:07:50 PST 2012

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol píše v Čt 08. 03. 2012 v 12:34 +0100:
> Hi Ndlsas, all,
> have I lost a discussion?
> Why was the Litmus-link put off the wiki menu [1]?

It was removed without any explanation. Maybe, the user just had another
concept what belongs to this menu.

> Maybe we can comment it out but deleting symbolizes that Litmus isn't
> necessary any more.

Litmus is still active and supported. There is a discussion to replace
it with another tool but it might never happen.

I have reverted the change and put Litmus back into the menu. I added a
comment to do not remove it without explanation, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Template%
3ATopMenu&action=historysubmit&diff=45707&oldid=45657

Thanks for improving the menu.

Best Regards,
Petr