[Libreoffice-qa] Nelp needed for Bug 47052 Recovery fails because no access to AppData Temp folder

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:09:41 PDT 2012

Hi Rainer, all

Rainer Bielefeld-2 wrote

> I have serious problems with Recovery, what does not work. If that's a
> general problem that would be really critical. Can you please try to
> reproduce?

I can confirm that pasting Calc cells as RTF (as instructed in Comment 2 of
Bug report 43869) deletes the text typed below and that pressing Undo (or
Ctrl+Z)  consistently causes LO 3.5.1.2 to crash (under Win XP Pro x86 SP3).

However choosing Recover successfully recovers both documents in the same
state they were before the crash.

--
Pedro