[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-09 15:00 UTC

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Mar 16 11:41:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 06:42:45PM +0100, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> AA    - copypaste existing manual test as a one off for 3.5/Precise (Bjoern)
> AA    - Check if test documents are URLs properly distributed to Checkbox (Bjoern)

Just discussed this with Nicholas Skaggs, the deadline for this is Tuesday(*),
so any help with this is welcome. Essentially all that needs to be done is
copying of the testcase with a little decoration:

 http://paste.ubuntu.com/886661/

If you want to help out, Nicholas is around as balloons on IRC (freenode). I
will jump in on Monday, if needed.

Best,

Bjoern

(*) it sneaked itself there, it was originally assumed to be Friday