[Libreoffice-qa] Regressions in Open Source projects ...

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Fri Mar 16 11:53:24 PDT 2012

Bjoern Michaelsen schrieb:

Hi,

you wrote some similar ideas I had, but I was doubtful concerning
viability. May be we can discuss some suggestions during the next QA
call, I will be prepared.

If we would have a branch WIN build every week, I would find lots of
Bugs (if we have bugs), and some others might be willing to use those
builds for their daily work, too.

And the communication problem already has been discussed without
results. May be some small expert teams could assist the developers if
they get information concerning panned changes in time and can
contribute their ideas and concerns. A general discussion of everything
would jam all progress :-/

Best regards

Rainer