[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of LibreOffice QA call 2012-03-09 15:00 UTC

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Mar 19 06:41:49 PDT 2012

Hi Cor,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 01:13:56PM +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> >   - community building/communication:
> >AA  - Find and empower new active QA contributors (Cor)
>
> Ah well, I will do my part of that, but it's not SMART to put just
> me for that AA: that will not lead to a _R_eliable solution in a
> reasonable _T_ime-frame.
> Having that said: I mentioned the idea that it might be possible to
> get names from bugzilla, from people that are more active in triage,
> and that we can encourage to 'team up' with us.
> Talking about that, we had the idea to look at the queries that are
> already available and may be useful for others to.

Consider the AA to be replaced with your description. As for reliability of the
general longer term goal: Indeed having a deputy for that would be good. As
this is about more about communication and recruiting and not so much about
technicalities, I wonder if someone from Marketing (Italo? Flo?) might support
you there.

Best,

Bjoern