[Libreoffice-qa] Litmus, a proposal

Rimas Kudelis rq at akl.lt
Wed Mar 21 13:26:49 PDT 2012

2012.03.21 21:27, Bjoern Michaelsen rašė:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:45:29AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
>> But adding it to the "easy hacks" doesn't it mean that it's off limits to
>> the usual collaborators
> No, it only means that these task do not require a particulary deep knowledge
> of some arcane corners of the LibreOffice codebase.

In fact, it has nothing to do with the LibreOffice codebase. :)

For the reference:
* I have a Litmus TODO list at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus_TODO. I'd be glad if you
added bugzilla links and missing entries to it. As I've mentioned
before, it would be really nice to maintain that TODO in one place
instead of scattering it in Bugzilla, mailing lists and the wiki.
* Our Litmus source code is available at http://gitorious.org/litmus .
* As I mentioned on one of the bugs, I don't think Mozilla is interested
in improving Litmus anymore. They have a new tool just behind the
corner. This one, I think: http://caseconductor.wordpress.com/ . Once
they launch it (and from the page, it seems they plan to release on 30th
this month), we may want to have a look at it too. I don't know, but it
may not make sense to keep improving Litmus at that point. After all, if
they settled for a rewrite, you just have to expect it to be so much
better than the old tool, right? :)

Rimas

**