[Libreoffice-qa] Investigating Caseconductor for next QA call

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Mar 30 01:41:45 PDT 2012

Hi Pedro,

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 04:16:59AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> Your comments make perfect sense. I am available to help with a serious
> comparison of Litmus vs Caseconductor.

Did you already have a chance to have a look at:

 https://caseconductor-dev.allizom.org/
 http://readthedocs.org/docs/case-conductor/en/latest/index.html

to see if it would work for us? As said I had a testaccount, but failed to find
out how to:

 - report a test result
 - create a new test case

which are the most basic and important tasks. I might be that my account simply
didnt have the permissions to do so, but that would need clarification -- best
by working directly with the CaseConductor guys.

Would it be possible to give us a first overview of Litmus vs. Caseconductor by
Friday next week for the next QA-call(*)? That would be great, as it would help us
push forward the decisions on how to proceed with test case management!

Im also CC'ing Rimas, as he was looking forward to Caseconductor as a possible
replacement. @Ritmas: Would you be interested in joining Pedro in investigating
this?

Best,

Bjoern