[Libreoffice-qa] Investigating Caseconductor for next QA call

Rimas Kudelis rq at akl.lt
Fri Mar 30 10:12:48 PDT 2012

Hi Bjoern,

2012.03.30 15:17, Bjoern Michaelsen rašė:
> Hi Sophie,
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 12:05:24PM +0200, Sophie Gautier wrote:
>> I'm not Pedro or Rimas, but I would have time to have a look for the
>> end of next week. If you think I'm not enough skilled, no problem.
> That would be excellent! And if anything, you would be overskilled as my
> primary concern with Caseconductor so far is that it is to
> confusing/overengineered to attract people into easily contributing. So having
> a look at that would be most appreciated.
>
> I still would love to have Rimas have a look at Caseconductor too if possible,
> as he was having high hopes in it, that I dont want to simple brush away without
> a better look.

Sorry, but I don't think I'll have enough time for proper investigation
anytime soon (definitely not till the end of April). I fully trust
Sophie though. I think she's the person who actually does some QA (as
opposed to me), and she's definitely better organized than myself. :) I
think Sophie has some contacts at Mozilla QA, perhaps they could brief
her (and us, by extension) about working with CC?

As for the high hopes – I think it's an overestimation. I've created
myself an account in the test server, but just like you, I haven't
figured out what I can do next, but then again, I didn't have much time
to stare at it and click things either. CC *looks* drastically different
than Litmus, maybe that's the culprit.

Rimas