[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice QA call 2012-05-18 14:00 UTC
detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:58:51 PDT 2012
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> bibisect for 3.5 release branch and 3.6 master (Bjoern/Korrawit):
Just finished uploading 2.62 GB OVA to Elton Chung's layerjet mirror.
It contains Ubuntu 12.04 with bibisect-3-5 and -3-6 2012-04-28.
* Still not public(?)
* Should it be in tdf infra as well?
* Someone would like to inspect susestudio.com for another approach or
for fdo#47653 ?
Another topic(?) -- bugzilla version picker for master / daily branch:
* do we need to separate builds from master and release branch
* Rainer's proposal:
* My proposal: when branching -3-x, create "3.(x+1) master" and "3.x
daily" for release branch
And another topic(?) -- sd import regression test:
* can we start using it?
* still have some bugs in svg export, see
* can we grab the file from bugzilla directly?
* license concern?
And, sorry, I can't attend the call :(
More information about the Libreoffice-qa