[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the LibreOffice QA call 2012-05-18 14:00 UTC
bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sat May 19 16:06:42 PDT 2012
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:15:30AM +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> But for all people who have a brain working similar to mine that
> website is a terrible mess, for me every step was painful, to find
> where I can do a click announcing that I am interested in
> LibreOffice was more or less impossible. I clicked "want to help"
> and now I am listed as "Want to contribute". The projects selector
> is unsorted, "show all projects" is at a completely different place
> than "show more projects".
How To OpenHatch
2) Click on your Nickname in the top-right left of "settings"
3) Click on Add/edit projects -> add libreoffice
4) Check the "Receive maintainer updates" checkbox for LibreOffice
4) Click on your Nickname in the top-right left of "settings"
5) Click on edit in the "Info" box
6) Add at least "libreoffice" in "Can mentor in"
7) Add some way to contact you in "How to contact me"
...like that we should be able to pick up anyone who is careless enough to
click on the "I want to help" button (and maybe lead him directly onto our
mailing lists and IRC).
More information about the Libreoffice-qa