[Libreoffice-qa] OpenHatch Bitesize Bugzilla links

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue May 22 00:12:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 08:46:34AM +0200, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> Bugzilla links in OpenHatch lead to the
> <www.libreoffice.org/bugzilla/> environment, what has been created
> for use with Bugzilla Submission Assitant.
>
> I do not think that it's a good idea, for example in that
> environment your active FDO Bugzilla login will not be recognized.
> IMHO the <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/> environment should be used
> for links in OpenHatch.

Hi Rainer,

I think this is unavoidable as it seems OpenHatch assumes one bugtracker hosts
one project. When I tried to setup freedesktop as a bugtracker, I got errors
because it is already used by Xorg.

Feel free to try to fix this, but I am mostly happy that we have the EasyHacks
in there at all. ;)

Best,

Bjoern