[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] Moztrap evaluation online!

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Tue May 22 02:19:21 PDT 2012

Dear fellows,

We ever had a discussion of switching our case management tool from
Litmus to Moztrap, see:

    http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Litmus-a-proposal-td3845560.html

Now we are very happy to announce the availability of the Moztrap server at:

    http://vm12.documentfoundation.org/

The current instance is used for experiments and evaluation and the name of
the site will be updated for official usage. Anyone is encouraged to play with
it and see how they feel.

For a real evaluation, you will need to login and get permissions for the
different roles. Please refer to my other mails for more details.

Also you might want to read Moztrap user guide that can be found at

    http://readthedocs.org/docs/moztrap/en/1.0.X/userguide/index.html

Feedback and discussions are welcome!

Finally thanks Cameron(Moztrap dev), Petr, Thorsten and TDF admin team for the
great help to make this happened! Happy Moztrapping! :)

Best wishes,
Yifan