[Libreoffice-qa] Mailing List

Mark Taylor marktay2011 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:31:07 PDT 2012

Hello,

Recently John Kremer of Taos, NM gave me your website information and
email.

When I saw your ad I realized how our company can be a great asset to your
company, so I thought I would write you and let you know about it. Our
company features the home mailing addresses of all United States
Billionaires.

Many of our clients have been quite successful at their direct marketing
campaigns using our exclusive lists. There is no other place you can get
these addresses, not even on the internet. (Actually there is one other,
but they charge way to much to make it cost effective for any company’s
mailing campaign, thousands of dollars for a one time use). Our list comes
to you, ready for printing in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PDF Formats. Yes
we send you all three, and the best part is that it is ALL yours. You can
use it as much as you like, whenever you like. And – you can be printing
addresses within the next few minutes, because once you request any list we
email it to you within moments.

 I know for a fact that our lists can be a great asset to your company.  A
little about our site: BillionaireMailingList.com – It Is The Number One
Source of Billionaire Names  - Home Addresses, Corporate Addresses and
Info, Family Charities & Foundations, Net Worth, Political Contributions,
SEC Filings, and Company Links of All United States Billionaires – that are
Available on the Internet. All addresses current, up-to-date, checked
weekly, and guaranteed. Also featuring links to each Billionaires
Investments, Stocks Owned and Daily Trading, the Billionaires Philanthropic
generosity, and to whom they gave millions to. We also have links to
stories about the Billionaires Toys, Divorces, Mansions, Scandals, and many
other little tidbits of fun info about Our World of Wealth. We also offer a
Millionaire Home Mailing List. Please check us out at
BillionaireMailingList.com <http://www.billionairemailinglist.com/>

P.S. We have a great sale going on right now. This won’t last long, so
please check us out today!

I’m glad we can be of assistance to your company. Please contact me for any
further information.

Kind regards,

Mark Taylor

CEO- Our World of Wealth