[Libreoffice-qa] Spam on this list

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu May 24 04:30:54 PDT 2012

Christian Lohmaier schrieb:

> If you're referring to the subscription banlist, then indeed it is not
> working as that only tells mailman to never subscribe that address.

Hi Christian ,

I did so now after your hint.

> For more filtering, use the "Spam filters" option - this is limited to
> filter against message headers though.

Hm, should I have been so stupid that I never saw the sub-items of
"Privacy options..."? Seems so!

> That way it's easy for non-subscribers to post something and still
> receive answers to that specific thread.

I still see that more as a disadvantage, but ...

> I rather use a better client-side spam-filter...

My spam filter works nearby perfect, so that I was not aware of a SPAM
problem.

Ans So I now sort out mail what's not interesting for me by my client

Thank you for the hints

Rainer