[Libreoffice-qa] ToDos rename 3.7 to 4.0

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Sun Nov 11 12:41:58 PST 2012

On 11/11/12 20:17, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> I'd also comment, that similar for the AOOo folks, there is a lot of work to
> be done to implement the IBM contributed \winaccessibility "native" code and
> move Windows clients off of the Java Accessibility Bridge and into parity
> with the other OSs by implementing IAccessible2.
>
> I've seen nothing about that effort, and that is a major milestone for the
> folks on the Apache OpenOffice dev team that they've said will be a major
> component of their 4.0  release.   Where is the LibreOffice Dev team and BOD
> on the effort?

regarding IAccessible2 the current status is that we are still waiting
for that to be _actually_ contributed to AOO.  i am following the AOO
commit mailing list and have seen no activity related to that.

it is good that you have heard that IBM will finally contribute this for
AOO 4.0; you are more up to date with IBM's plans than me :)

regards,
 michael