[Libreoffice-qa] ToDos rename 3.7 to 4.0

Roman Eisele qalists at eikota.de
Tue Nov 13 01:29:26 PST 2012

Am 12.11.12 12:37, schrieb Petr Mladek:
> I have just pushed the version update into master. The upcoming daily
> builds should have the version 4.0.
>
> The first build looked fine. Let's see if there is still "3" or 3.7"
> hidden somewhere.

Thanks! The newest master build for Mac OS X at

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/MacOSX-Intel@27-OSX_10.7.0-gcc_4.2.1_llvm/master/2012-11-13_00.32.26/

is already labelled "4.0". A first quick check shows that the change has
worked for all obvious items (installation file name, about box etc.);
even the "Check for updates" feature correctly answers "There are no
updates for LibreOffice 4.0". Nice!

But this was only a quick check, so please all keep your eyes open and
look out for any remaining mentions of "3.x" ...

Best regards,

     Roman