[Libreoffice-qa] Moztrap OpenID support - go for testing!

Yi Fan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Nov 14 21:52:03 PST 2012

Hi Terry,

Don't worry about the delay :)

I wasn't aware of problems could be brought of the underscore. However can I confirm the
actual OpenID you are using again because I have never seen an OpenID looks like
lo_id at iseries-guru.com. AFAIK the OpenID should be a requestable *URL*. Otherwise did I
misunderstand anything? Thanks!

Best wishes,
Yifan

>>> Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> 11/15/12 7:15 AM >>>
All,

I am sorry for the long delay.  I lost my internet connection.  It is
back now, and I have tons of catching up to do.  Sigh.

Yifan,

I have been in touch with my OpenID provider, and they have fixed one mistake that I made in setting it up, writing ...

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 12:08 -0400, Les via RT wrote:
> Hi Terrence,
>
> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
>
> Can you try it now?
>
> Underscores in CNAMEs for your account needed to be enabled via the PREFERENCES link on the left hand side.
>
> This was off by default.
>
> This has been enabled for you, and we changed the TTL to force a reload of
> the zone.
>
> It works now:

However, when I try to sign on, my message is ...

    OpenID failed

    OpenID discovery error: Error fetching XRDS document: (28,
    'connect() timed out!')

Could the underscore be causing a problem at your end, I wonder?

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Terry.