[Libreoffice-qa] Funding Wishlist

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Mon Nov 19 10:52:59 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify. We are really looking for your team's wishlist and it
must be of budgetary consideration. This is not a wishlist for new
UX-designs, new logos etc. The wishlist should really be discussed with
your other team members so that we can get a better view of the needs of
the different LibreOffice teams.

For example: website team is looking at infrastructure (big and small);
the marketing team is discussing the possibility of "Booth kits" to be
deployed/shipped to areas/regions where conference materials are in
desperate need.

Leave me a message on this thread is you have any questions. Please do
not send me your personal wishlists; I will go around and collect the
wishlists from your list/thread later or as I see your discussions and
decisions are made.

Cheers,

Marc

--