[Libreoffice-qa] Funding Wishlist

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Tue Nov 20 06:04:55 PST 2012

Hi All,

As far as I think LibreOffice has a big shortage on Marketing, I don't
want to disrespect the marketing-team of LibreOffice, but I think
there are to few people doing marketing, and the tools they have are
limited.

I think we can make a huge jump forward with a Website that people can
update without HTML-skills and easily from a web-based back-end. I
don't know how to do that, as there are also people there needed.

- --
Greetings,
Rob Snelders