[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 ALPHA1 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:19:32 PST 2012

Fridrich Strba-3 wrote
> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in
> bugzilla.

I'm afraid Rainer is right. This sentence seems to suggest to report HERE
bugs not found in bugzilla.

Maybe "& add unreported bugs to bugzilla"?

(Actually I would rather report bugs here than in the user-unfriendly
Bugzilla...)

BTW The Letter and Fax Wizards don't work in Alpha 1 under Windows XP using
Java 1.7.0_09 (i'm not saying it's a Java version problem because I didn't
test with other Java versions :) )

Cheers,
Pedro