[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Nov 23 07:58:32 PST 2012

Stephan Bergmann wrote (23-11-12 14:46)

>> On the other side, we face a different problem: when an old user profile
>> is used, in the menu is customised, new menu items do not show up (e.g.
>> currently Format > Conditions ... in Calc).
>
> ...which is completely unrelated to the above, right?  (Just to make
> sure.)

Not completely.
It is different from the question if it's good to make it easy to
transfer existing userprofiles to a dev-install, yes.
But it is related to the overall question what is a proper way to handle
this all, and/or to offer choices.

> And you probably filed a bug for it?

Ah, you must know my memory is excellent but getting things out is a bit
limited for most categories.
I remember some correspondence on the issue I guess with Regina too, and
probably back in the OpenOffice.org times... Will look for it.

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org