[Libreoffice-qa] Template Manager and Template Previews on Mac OSX

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:31:24 PST 2012

Hi all,

In my master build from 26/11/2012, when I open the Template Manager
from the StartCenter, I can choose to Preview the templates in my
collection by clicking on the appropriate button/toggle switch.

This is with the old-style template manager dialog, i.e. not the new
fangled UI which looks rather unattractive on OSX (because it is GTK
based, hohum, anyway, just my opinion)

The very first template to be previewed always shows with toolbars above
and below the template preview. If I then move to another template in
the list, the toolbars disappear, but it is rather disturbing as it
leads the user to think that he/she can alter the template properties
from within the preview screen.

Can anyone else reproduce this ? Note that it seems specific to OSX, as
I can not reproduce the behaviour on Linux (32bit or 64bit).

Alex