[Libreoffice-qa] Wish you a nice QA Weekend!

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon Oct 1 12:01:32 PDT 2012

Roman Eisele wrote:
> But now I wish you all a nice weekend in Essen, full of astonishing
> insights, nice talks, good feeling, and fun! Greetings to all!

Hi Roman, all,

thank you - a pity you couldn't be there, maybe next time? And
here's just a little recap of the topics discussed:

 * parallel install / server install howto
 * bibisect
 * hardhacks
 * QA community building
 * QA processes & howtos
 * time-based releases
 * QA roundtable

(in parallel folks where teaming up to get the LibOCon site and
programme ready - which also greatly benefitted from low-latency
communication aka face2face meeting ;))

I'm sure Florian Reisinger can fill in more blanks here; my kudos to
him for running the show there!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten