[Libreoffice-qa] media / gstreamer testing request ...

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:08:52 PDT 2012

Le 28/09/2012 10:58, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

At the moment, with my build from master 06/10/2012 on Linux Mint Maya
32bit, I can't get any media to insert into either a Writer or Impress
document. I can see the files in the file navigator, but any attempt to
choose one of the supported formats, mp4, mp3, etc, results in an error
message :

"The format of the select file is not supported"

If I manage to get some kind of media inserted, I'll let you know
whether I see a thumbnail ;-)

Alex