[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisect Question

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Oct 15 23:44:07 PDT 2012

Joel Madero schrieb:

> I don't see a list above....am I missing something?

Hi

I don't remember who added those hints for what reason.

I took the opportunity to add some hints
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/HowToBibisect#Bugs_needing_bibisect>
concerning the whiteboard entry "bibisecrequest", what had been
introduced some months ago, but there were very few people using
bibisect and so I'm afraid I was the only one who used it. And now the
only bug with it is a fixed wohe where that whiteboard key word is
definitively inappropriate.

I think such a whiteboard key word is the most simple way to ask users
for bibisecting. If users with bibisect skills subscribe a Bibisect Atom
feed in Bugzilla, they will get info automatically when someone added
that key word. I will restart adding that key word where appropriate now.

Best regards

Rainer