[Libreoffice-qa] QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Oct 22 12:40:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,

since we dropped the QA call on Friday because of the conference, we will have
a call tommorrow (Tuesday) 1300UTC. I dont prepare an agenda for this one as we
still regenerate from the (awesome) conference. You are invited to join and add
items to the agenda -- just reply to this email.

As usual:

Dial-in numbers for countries outside Germany can be found at:
http://www.talkyoo.net/main/telefonkonferenz_internationale_rufnummern

Dial-in numbers inside Germany are:

    +49 40 18881000 (Hamburg, landline)
    +49 40 95069970 (Hamburg, landline)
    +49 89 666660893 (Munich, landline)
    +49 1570 3336000 (vistream mobile network)

Room:

    Room number: 53 71 38
    No participant PIN is required
    All calls will be recorded
    All participants can speak

Note that you can also use Skype to join the call.
Comments and additions most welcome.

Best,

Bjoern