[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of the QA Call tomorrow, Tuesday 1300UTC

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sat Oct 27 01:22:53 PDT 2012

Hi,

I agree with all of Bjoern' and bfo's concerns and ideas.

Concerning additional additional Bug report Channels: I can live with
such solutions if it's granted that such reports find their way to
Bugzilla immediately, what generally means a person is responsible for
that task. But checking back to reporter (may be in a foreign language)
might cost a lot of time, and so I think that a cost/benefit calculation
will show that such "babysitting" only can be accepted for very few very
special classes of bugs.

Concerning BSA improvement: In Bugzilla we already have a small
collection of ideas. If nobody else starts an initiative: I hope that in
December I will have some more time than now so that I can do some work
there, but without a programmer (Rob?) nothing can be done.

Best regards

Rainer